- If you have a business with at least one employee, you have the option of purchasing your health insurance as an employer group. You must have at least two individuals on the plan. Either two employees or you as the owner and one employee. Under certain circumstances, a business owned by a husband and wife can secure group coverage with just the two spouses on the plan.
- Complete a census, like the one HERE. Return completed form to the email address listed on the census.
- You will be provided quotes by competing insurance companies and plan designs.
- Once you decide on a carrier and plan, enrollment of your group is an easy process. Your broker will assist in explaining the plan to your employees and sending all necessary paperwork to the insurance company.
- No health questions and no pre-existing condition waiting period.
- You can apply at any time of year.
- You must apply by the end of the month for an effective day on the first of the next month.
- All premiums are tax deductible.
- Premiums are locked in for the year.
- You don’t have to cover all of your employees. You can carve out a portion of your group for coverage. For instance, you can set your plan as management only or salary only and exclude part-time, seasonal or hourly employees.
Call us at 615-376-8899